SIP San Diego Passport
Say hello to our brand-new SIP San Diego Passport, your ticket to a tasting flight at every single urban wine, mead & cider member in our organization! That’s 16 delicious tasting flights, 16 small businesses supported & 16 good times with great drinks!
In even more exciting news, not only are we releasing the new Passport, but we’re also going digital! You’ll now be able to access our Passport directly from your phone. As a Passport holder, you’ll also enjoy exclusive specials from our members along with discounted ticket prices to our events!
Grab our SIP San Diego Passport now! Why? Because there’s nothing better than passing the time with some pours…
- Passport is good for six months from date of purchase. Expired tastings cannot be redeemed or refunded (the Passport is not a Groupon-type voucher).
- Passport is good for one regular tasting flight at each member winery, meadery, and cidery. Number of tastings in the flight and retail value vary by member – generally 4-6 tastings valued $10-$15.
- Participating members subject to change.
- Passports cannot be used for groups larger than eight people.
- Participating members will not honor Passports from large groups or if purchased by tour transportation operators.
- Please check with each member regarding locations, tasting room hours, and any Covid policies (tastings may not be available for some members depending on Covid tier).
- Passports cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Passport are linked to the account of the purchaser and cannot be gifted to another person’s account. (Gift option coming soon)
If you’ve purchased a Passport and are looking for help on redeeming, check out this page for instructions.