SIP San Diego Passport (North County)
Say hello to our brand-new SIP San Diego Passport, your ticket to a tasting flight at all of our North County urban wine, mead & cider member in our organization! That’s 7 delicious tasting flights, 7 small businesses supported & 7 good times with great drinks!
You’ll can access our Passport directly from your phone. As a Passport holder, you’ll also enjoy exclusive specials from our members along with discounted ticket prices to our events!
Grab our SIP San Diego Passport now! Why? Because there’s nothing better than passing the time with some pours…
- Passport is good for six months from date of purchase. Expired tastings cannot be redeemed or refunded (the Passport is not a Groupon-type voucher).
- Passport is good for one regular tasting flight at each member winery, meadery, and cidery in the Passport. Number of tastings in the flight and retail value vary by member – generally 4-6 tastings valued $12-$18.
- Gratuity is not included in the Passport. Please remember to tip your servers!
- Participating members subject to change. Current participating members are Carruth Cellars, Golden Coast Mead, Grafted Cellars, Koi Zen Cellars, Propaganda Wine Co, Raging Cider & Mead, and Solterra Winery.
- Passports cannot be used for groups larger than eight people.
- Participating members will not honor Passports from large groups or if purchased by tour transportation operators.
- Please check with each member regarding locations and tasting room hours.
- Passports cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Passport are linked to the account of the purchaser and cannot be gifted to another person’s account. (Gift option being developed)
If you’ve purchased a Passport and are looking for help on redeeming, check out this page for instructions.